Thursday, February 14, 2008

One More Post Today

Since I know some of you are with WHFC and have received your updated photos, you're probably watching for me to post ours. However, I'm not going to be posting them this time. Why you ask? In several of the pictures she's not even looking at the camera, but most importantly, our foster mom is in all of the pictures and I don't feel comfortable posting her picture without her permission. Therefore, these updated photos are not going to be included in my blog posts. Not to worry though, I know I have pictures I've never posted before and I'll get those out as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Johanna's fm was in many of the last photos I got too. I love that I have pictures of the fm but they were some of the cutest ones too and I couldn't share them.
Gail

Cammie said...

I had our pictures up for 15 minutes before I realized it wasn't a good idea as our attorney was holding her. I took them down, cropped them and then reposted them. No harm done I hope! We'll be looking forward to seeing more pictures of Lili :)

Cammie