Friday, February 8, 2008

I've Stopped Crying and Shaking

Well at least long enough to post that

WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took me 3 tries, but I finally got through to Laura at PGN who told me we were approved 2 days ago, February 6th.

My poor husband gets a call from his sobbing wife telling him the news, our little girl is coming home.

The next step is the final birth mother signature. Once that happens, Lili is legally the daughter of Dave and Debbie Weeks.

We will still need a new birth certificate issued and a 2nd DNA test completed, but we hope to be back in Guatemala sometime the end of March or beginning of April to pick her up and bring her home for good!!!!!!

Now I can really start planning for her arrival. Someone should call Target, Baby Depot, and Kohl's to alert them that I'm armed with a credit card and ready to shop :-)

15 comments:

Whitney said...

WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

So thrilled for you!

Praying the last few steps fall into place quickly, so you can get her home!

Cammie said...

YEAH!!!! I opened your page, and started clapping and crying. Greg thought I was losing it for sure. I am so excited for you!! Lili is coming home!

Cammie

beanhead said...

I am a friend of Cammie's and have been stalking you site for the OUT. I am so happy for you.
Irene

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Debbie and Dave!! I'm so excited for you! I want every single detail when we talk on Wednesday - as if I will have a choice ;-) LOL! Yay!! It'll be over soon and you'll have your bundle of joy home with you!

Amy said...

I have been watching for you to post this!!! What fantastic news! I couldn't be happier for you!

Amy (Brayden and Malayna's mommy)

Anonymous said...

OH.......I am so HAPPY for you and Dave!!!!

Tomorrow will be a celebration!!!

Come on Birth Certificate!!!!


Lisa and Katie

Gail said...

Wonderful news!! I would definately call Kohl's if I had one here.
Gail

Parent Coordinator said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you Debbie!

Kim said...

That is wondeful news!!!!! Congratulations!! I am so happy PGN is issuing all these OUTS! We can only hope the trend continues. Have a wonderful weekend!

B said...

Yay!!! It has finallly happened, and our babies are coming home.

Here's to super speedy pinks!

Congratulations again Debbie!

Cheers,
Beth

Reba said...

Oh yes! I just knew it was your time! I am SOOOO happy for you and hope your daughter is in your arms very soon!

Unknown said...

Awesome news! Glad your time is finally coming!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know that wonderful feeling of getting out of the black hole that is PGN. We got out on 1/24. We are now waiting on Orange, and I will tell you that the wait after PGN is absolutely horrible! I am so ready to go get my daughter, but at least you are one step closer to bringing home your daughter! Congrats again!

Anne
arthompson22@verizon.net

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Congrats!!!! I just found your blog.....your little girl is a doll!! I am so excited for y'all. I can't wait for that day for our little ELiana.

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler

Kathy said...

Congratulations!! I hope she is home very soon!