Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Still No Word

So, I gave in and tried to call PGN again today, but I was disconnected on each of my attempts and gave up. It is now 4:15 CST and 5:15 EST and since our agency is on the East Coast, it's doubtful we'll hear anything today. Bummer! I read of another out of the forum today. They were a December 19th resubmit, which is the day after we were resubmitted. No, PGN really doesn't go in order, although it would be nice. So, we continue to wait anxiously and nervously hoping that very soon our agency will call with good news.

4 comments:

B said...

Debbie -

I'm so right there with you! It has to be our turn!!! I'm a Dec. resubmit. I'm way to nervous to call PGN. I've only ever called once and it made me insane... I'm not usually an avoidance type of person, but i dunno...
I hope we get good news soon!
Cheers,
Beth

http://bbmusings.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

I hope you get good news soon Debbie!

nora said...

Debbie - It has to be your turn so soon. I have been thinking about you guys so much - maybe by Friday and surely by Monday.

Gail said...

I hope you get the good news soon. It is your turn!!
Gail