Monday, February 4, 2008

Only PAPs in PGN Look Forward to Mondays

Because nothing happens in PGN over the weekend, those of us waiting for approval hate the weekends and love Monday mornings! We all spring out of bed and run to our computers to log on so we can begin stalking the forums to see who has gotten their PGN out call and we pace the floor waiting for that long anticipated phone call saying "You're Out of PGN." Today is no different and already this morning I've been on the computer 4 different times waiting to see if anyone has gotten their PGN out calls yet. Of course there has been no word as it's not even 10:30 in Guatemala and by the time the attorneys go check on their cases, get word back to the agencies and the agencies contact the PAPs, it will be at least afternoon I'm sure. However, at this point in the game a PAPs mind doesn't function properly, so I'll continue to stalk the forums in the hopes of reading that someone has gotten word of their PGN out and they have a December 18th submit/resubmit. And everytime the phone rings I'll jump and run to answer it in anticipation that it's our agency calling us with good news. Let's just hope, for the sake of phone solicitors everywhere, that they avoid a call to our house until we get that call from our agency.

3 comments:

B said...

Oh Debbie! I am right there with you! By the way, let me introduce myself. My name is Beth, I'm a single mom to a 5-year-old son (bio) and in process to adopt a sweet baby girl from Guatemala... Izzie. She was born April 23, 2007. We officially went into PGN Oct. 5; several previos later are last submit date is 12/20. I've already checked the boards about 10 times this morning, and it is only 11:45 a.m. or so! Ha ha. I work from home (I'm an editor/writer) and as you can guess, work has been suffering of late.
Anyway. I hope you all get great news very very soon (like NOW!). And then I hope my good news follows right after!
Cheers,
Beth

Kathy said...

Hope you get your call today. I still remember the days of phone stalking, checking to see if the phone was actually working, etc. And then when I would leave to phone to go to the bathroom or something the calls for both Out and Pink came. It was almost 2 years ago and they are still saved on my voice mail!

Keeping my fingers crossed you get your call!!

nora said...

Oh my goodness - we called today and my DH didn't understand what Laura said. Soon soon, right?