Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Still the One 24 Years Later

I've been trying to come up with the right words to express just how thankful and happy I am that 24 years ago today I walked down the aisle and said "I Do" to the most amazing man. However, I'm not sure I have the right words to express just how much strength I gain from having him by my side. I'm not sure I can adequately state how much I really do love this man. We had friends and family that were sceptical of our relationship (Okay, some weren't just sceptical but totally against us getting married, but that's another story for another time). We've been through some really good times and we've been through some really bad times. I can't imagine going through any of the ups and downs with anyone other than my wonderful husband, Dave.

There is a song that makes me think of the man I love every time I hear it. This one's for you honey!!!

2 comments:

Parent Coordinator said...

Aww..how wonderful! Happy Anniversary!!!

MommaT said...

How sweet! Have a blessed day and many many more years to come