Monday, December 7, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. And since we've no place to go, Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!!!!

Okay, the weather isn't truly frightful, I don't have a fire going in the fireplace and I do need to go to the post office, but I just can't help singing that song when it snows.

If the weatherman is correct though, tomorrow and Wednesday the words to that song just may have true meaning. We have our first 'winter storm watch' of the season for tomorrow and Wednesday.

Lili and I have been having conversation about Naomi. Over the weekend I was reading to her and asked if she was going to share her books with Naomi. Lili's answer - "No. No share book with Mayomal." I then asked if she was going to share her toys with Naomi. Lili's answer - "No share toy with Mayomal." Apparently it depends on the time of day that these questions are presented, because when I asked her later if she was going to share her books with Naomi I was told, "Yes." I have a feeling that happy, willing sharing will occur in about the same way when Naomi does come home. The day and the time of day will be dependent on how happily and willingly Ms. Lili shares :-)

1 comment:

Reba said...

I think Lili will be an incredible big sister. At the same time, she is like all of us. Some days you want to share, others not so much... :)