Friday, December 18, 2009

What a Way to Start the Weekend

No, we didn't get a court date, but the next best thing at this point.

We received an update on Naomi!!!!

We now have 2 new photos and boy has she changed. She is smiling in one of the photos and has dimples!!!!!!! AHHHH!!! You can see some chub on her legs and she is getting more and more beautiful. She now weighs 13.45 lbs and is 24.02 inches long. She is reported to be active, rolls over from back to front, reaches for objects, has a good appetite and sleeps well. The doctor states she is healthy and she certainly looks healthy to me.

Come on court date!!! Mommy needs to go get her baby girl!!!!!!

7 comments:

MommaT said...

That is so great! send me pic if you get a chance...btw thanks for the tips on packing. I am also taking some in carry on for our stop over in dubai

Cammie said...

Oooh, I love dimpled babies :) Can't wait to see her sweet face!

Mel said...

ahhww, can't wait for you to pass court so we can see those precious pics!!!

Mike and Laura George said...

Yeah!!! Can I see, Can I see!! :)

Parent Coordinator said...

How fun! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Reba said...

I too cannot WAIT to see pictuers. How awesome to get an update. I remember getting updates from Guatemala. I was on Cloud 9 for days on end. I am still hoping you will have a court date THIS week!

Reba said...

PS I mean get it this week. I don't expect the date to actually BE this week. :)