Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Little Artistic Daddy's Girl

Lili truly loves being creative and is now into putting her artwork on the refrigerator.
A few days ago I asked her to draw a face and this is the result.
I'm not sure why this person is crying, but I must say I am highly impressed that at 2 1/2 she was able to draw a face this well. Granted, the last time I had a 2 1/2 year old was 19 years ago so I don't remember exactly how well the boys were drawing at this age, but again, I'm impressed.

Lili has also become more of a daddy's girl lately and recently I took some pictures of daddy and his little girl.
Good thing he's not wrapped around her little finger. Ha, ha, ha!!!!!

3 comments:

MommaT said...

Adorable! BTW we got your Christmas card, thank you! Lili is a sweetie I can tell!!

Emily said...

I'm impressed... I think Oscar's first face was around three... you have a budding artist! Hoping to hear about your court date tomorrow!

Reba said...

I love pictures of Daddies and their little girls. I impressed with the face picture. Joshua just figured out how to draw circles which is ahead of when I remember a couple of my older kids doing that. But he isn't making faces yet. Impressive!