Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Exciting News - Another PGN Out

To those who had a sudden surge of excitement thinking I was posting news that we're out of PGN, sorry, we're not out yet. However, when I got home this evening I had a phone message from my friend Nicole letting me know that they got a call from the agency today (we're with the same agency) telling them their case is out of PGN and they should plan on traveling sometime within the next two months to pick up their baby boy. Nicole and I have been good email friends for several months and met each other in person while on our visit trips in October. I am so excited for her and her husband. They've been waiting 5 years to become parents and it's finally happening for them. It's also exciting knowing we entered PGN 12 days after they did. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be getting the same good news very soon.

And since I know Nicole reads my blog . . . . . .

Go to Guatemala for Christmas!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEBBIE, I LOVE YOU!!!!!! you are so awesome and my best internet friend, but now i can just say friend because we have actually met. You are just right behind us sista - i can't wait to get your call next!!!!!!! Thank God i have your support through all of this!!!

Anonymous said...

Debbie you are so funny!!! I will definitely bring a package for you on our Pick Up Trip!!! So you can start buying for that - but don't tell Dave I encouraged your shopping :)