Friday, November 30, 2007

PGN Update

Because I didn't want to go through the weekend wondering about our case, I called PGN again this afternoon. We're still on the 2nd reviewer's desk. The nice woman who answered the phone said she didn't know when we were submitted to the 2nd reviewer but that it typically takes 6 weeks. While I'm a little disappointed that we haven't' moved on for final review and signature, I'm more relieved that we're still in PGN and haven't gotten a previo.

Keep watching for next week's update.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Keep your chin up Debbie, you have not gotten a KO, and THAT is a great thing. Hang in there. You will be out soon, I just know it.

Cammie said...

Hang in there Debbie, it's your turn soon, I'm sure!

Whitney said...

I saw that we have the same PGN sub date on the forum, and I was asked not to call by our agency...so I will probably stop by to see what you are finding out. :)

We are in IL, too.

Lili is beautiful!

Praying for that out!

nora said...

We are sitting with the second reviewer too. I was hoping for something different, but you are right, in PGN is better than a previo.

On to Barrios I hope!