Friday, November 2, 2007

Out of PGN, Pink Slip Issued, and Home

Although I very much look forward to the day I can post that we are out of PGN, I'm not able to post that at this time. I'm even more anxious for the day I can post we are going to pick Lili up to bring her home, but I can't post that yet. The most exciting post will be the day I can post pictures of Lili in my arms and in our house, but it's not time for that post yet either.

However, I can at least post that I have two friends from Central Illinois that will be traveling next week to pick up their children. After a very long and rough journey, my friend KL and her hubby will be leaving next Friday to pick up their son. They have experienced delay after delay after delay, but very soon this will all be over and their little boy will be in their arms forever. He joins 5 older sisters and I'm sure will be one spoiled little guy.

My other friend is actually an email buddy at this point, but I have no doubt we'll meet in person one day very soon. KR and her hubby are also leaving in a couple days to pick up their baby girl.

In addition, I have two more friends that just returned home from their pick up trips, both with sons.

I'm so happy for each of these families and look forward to meeting each of these precious children.

4 comments:

Reba said...

Okay, I have to admit, I got a little excited (and quite impressed) when I saw your title...I thought maybe you had some good news. :) I cannot wait for you to get that news soon. With our daughter, it was one of the highlights of that year, hearing those words. (Still waiting on our son...)
Reba

Kim said...

My heart skipped a beat when I read the title of your post! Then I thought, wait a second...you almost got me Debbie! I can't wait until I can post that either!

nora said...

Debbie, It will be your turn so SOON. At least I hope so and hoping and praying and wishing does mean something. We're all thinking good thoughts your way!

Cammie said...

Debbie,

Just wanted to let you know that I almost passed out when I opened your blog up! I wish it was true for you! Before you know it though, you'll be using those very same words for real!

Cammie