Monday, November 26, 2007

We Got New Pictures

When our friends were recently in Guatemala, our foster mom gave them one of the disposable cameras we had sent down and I got the pictures developed today. I love getting new pictures and wanted to share some with you.



Mommy and Daddy gave her the little dress she's wearing. Isn't she adorable! I hope it still fits her when we go back down to pick her up.

The pj's she is wearing were also part of the "huge" bag of clothes we took down on our visit trip. She has to be one of the best dressed babies in Guatemala :-)

I'm so excited to see that her hair is starting to get a little thicker. I might be able to get a little pony tail in her hair on our pick up trip. Yeah! She already has a nice collection of hair supplies. I'm sure everyone has figured out by now that I like shopping for my baby girl!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

What wonderful pictures of Liliana! I love the dress and hat! It's great that you got these "extra" pictures.

Cammie said...

How cool Debbie! You have a wonderful foster family. We sent cameras in our first package, I doubt we'll get them back though. In the hogar, I'm sure they don't have time to dedicate to picture taking unfortunately. So happy for you!

Cammie

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful and growing so quickly. Thanks for the update and the photos.