Friday, November 16, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

An on-going trend in blogs has been "favorite photo Fridays." However, since I've been experiencing pre-adoption brain drain syndrome (PSBDS), I kept forgetting to participate. Apparently I've had a break through in my PSBDS, because today I actually remembered.

So, here is one of my favorite pictures.




This is a picture of our youngest son, Ben and our dogs Jada and Lexie (Jada is the larger darker dog). This picture was taken just over a year ago a couple days after Ben had his wisdom teeth removed. I couldn't believe how large his cheeks got and had to snap pictures. I don't imagine he'll be too thrilled that I posted this picture out there for everyone to see. Also, Lexie had only been home a few weeks in this picture. Not only do kids grow fast, but so do puppies :-(

So you can compare Ben's cheek size, here is a before photo.

No comments: