Thursday, January 28, 2010

Don't Want to Forget

Oh how I wish blogging was the in thing when the boys were little. Of course when the boys were little it wasn't a common thing for families to even have a computer in the house. Instead I invested in a baby book for each of the boys and did a pretty good job keeping up with Ryan's, but Josh's book has fewer entries and Ben's has even less. Before Lili came home, I was introduced to blogging and the rest is history. I can look back in my blog and tell you how much she weighed and how long she was at 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, etc. I have lists of words she was saying at different ages, when she began walking, and pictures galore. In other words, my blog has become Lili's book of life.

Today I am adding another entry to Lili's book of life that I just don't want to forget, but it could fall under the category of 'too much information' for some of my readers.

Lili has been pretty healthy since we brought her home, but Tuesday night she started running a fever and was still feverish yesterday. She was in a great mood and drinking lots of fluids but not eating well. I really couldn't figure out what was going on until a late morning trip to the bathroom produced a little bout of diarrhea. She obviously knew this wasn't normal so I explained that her tummy was a little sick and she had diarrhea. She seemed fine with that explanation, however, later that day she wanted to tell me about her earlier bathroom visit and calmly announced that she had pooparrhea. When daddy came home from work told him she had pooparrhea and later when Ben was here she again announced that she had pooparrhea. She is becoming an overly informative child, but her description of her tummy troubles yesterday is just too cute to forget :-)

5 comments:

Debby said...

Awww, that is funny and cute! I love when they get words tangled up, sometimes!!!! Hope she feels better, soon!!!!

Mike and Laura George said...

Simply adorable!

Maria and Family said...

How cute !!hope she feels better :)

Reba said...

Very funny! I agree about blogging. I really wish I had had it with my big kids. I thought I would remember, but now details are so fuzzy. However, I can easily look and see who lost a tooth when or what the younger two were doing at different ages...much easier to do than a baby book!

Carrie said...

Hilarious! I love how are blogs are such an amazing pictoral record of our kids. And I'm so glad I discovered your blog!