Thursday, January 7, 2010

How Long To Court?

Well let's see. It's 7:35 p.m. here and 5:35 a.m. in Addis Ababa. That means in about 3 or 4 hours the courts will open and cases will start to be heard. If our case is one of the first to be heard and we pass court, Naomi will legally become our daughter in the next 3 or 4 hours. Seriously, it could happen that soon. Before long we could be a family of 7. We could have 3 boys and 2 girls. Can you hear my excitement?!!!

Now I need to put a call out to all my blog readers asking for your assistance once again. If you are a coffee drinker, please go to our Just Love Coffee storefront here and purchase a bag of coffee. Then pass along our storefront link http://www.justlovecoffee.com/TheWeeks to all of your coffee drinking friends and family asking them to please purchase a bag of coffee. Our goal is 500 bags of coffee sold in January. Can you please help us out?

Thanks.

And now I'll leave you with some photos of the little bit of snow we got last night and early this morning.

Doo, doo, doo lookin out my back door!

That's quite a bit of snow on the bench.
Our dogs love the snow and Lexie thought she'd just go out and sit for awhile enjoying it.
Shortly after I took these pictures it began snowing harder. I think we ended up getting around 6 or 7 inches total on top of the several inches we still had from Christmas weekend.

5 comments:

Reba said...

Wow! Look at all that snow. We have only had a few inches, but it shut down school here for the whole week. This is the longest Christmas break I have ever had. Anyway, just thinking about you tonight!

Cammie said...

Hopefully, as I'm writing this at 1:41 Friday, you are already Naomi's legal parents...can't wait to hear the news!

Xander and Alana (but mostly Alana) said...

Okay, as you can probably tell, I am obsessively checking your blog today. I hope you get good news!

Shelby said...

Thinking about you and so hopeful for great news.

Emily said...

Love the picture of Lexie!