Friday, January 8, 2010

The News We've Been Waiting For

Is apparently going to have to wait until next week.

Since our consultant told us earlier this week, "sometimes when the courts are on Friday I don’t hear until Monday!! I will do my best to pester for an answer Friday.. when there is an issue or the court did not happen, I know right away, but when everything is fine I don’t.. " we were expecting that we might not hear anything today. Hopefully no news is good news.

Believe me, as soon as I get the call I'll be posting the information here first. Okay, I'll make sure that Dave knows before I post it here. Since he checks my blog he probably doesn't want to read the news here :-)

Have a great weekend everyone!

13 comments:

Mike and Laura George said...

Waiting in anticipation with you. Love the George's

Kim said...

It's going to be a long weekend, but hoping that Monday morning brings you GREAT news!

Xander and Alana (but mostly Alana) said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you have to wait! Stay busy!

Tania said...

How Frustrating! I'm sorry you have to wait all weekend. I'll be checking in on Monday to hopefully read the good news. Hang in there.

Reba said...

Oh man, I was so hoping we would hear something today. But that is okay...more time to pray for good news!

Mel said...

blah, was hoping for better news this morning after we got up.......
this stinks :-(
praying for you.
mel

Matt and Jennifer said...

I agree no news is good news. Here's to the hearing good news on Monday morning.You guys are in our prayers.

gigglechirp said...

Excited to hear your happy news! hang in there mama!

Cammie said...

Oh man, I was hoping I...ahem, I mean you guys wouldn't have to wait the whole weekend for your news! Keep busy this weekend :)

Emily said...

Oh Debbie.. the agony of waiting... I'll be checking back to hear the good news on Monday!

Faith said...

this reminds me of sitting in Jersey waiting for my grandson to appear!! It will happen, hopefully good news on Monday!! Hang in there Debbie!! Soon...soon!!!
faith

Parent Coordinator said...

I'll tune in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Alisha J said...

Got my fingers-crossed for you!