Monday, January 18, 2010

No New News

We don't have a confirmed Embassy date yet. Our last update and photos of Naomi was a month ago today. In a nutshell, we have no new news.

I'm going to work on organizing closets, cleaning cupboards and getting the home office in shape. At least that will help pass the time while we wait and hopefully by weeks end we'll have confirmation of our Embassy date.

Now, for the Toukoul families who read my blog. The planning committee has been nailing down some plans for the reunion this summer and we need to get a better idea of how many families plan to attend the reunion. To help us as we firm up plans, please take a minute and jump over to the TAFRU blog and participate in the polls. Thanks.

2 comments:

Reba said...

I wish you could come organize for me...that would surely pass your time. :) I hope you hear something this week!

~Emily said...

The link is for member only.