Friday, January 29, 2010

Hair Care Worries

Of all the things to worry about, I have probably worried the most about caring for Naomi's hair. I was actually able to put it in the back of my mind for awhile, but now that we are nearing travel, I'm beginning to become a bit obsessed.

The other day I came across a blog called Happy Girl Hair. Don't let the name fool you though, there are also posts about caring for boy's hair. I have added this to my favorite blog list and am trying to catch up on reading some past posts.

Since Naomi is so young, I realize that I still have some time to figure all of this out. I just want to make sure I figure it out sooner rather than later.

If anyone has any great words of wisdom, please pass them along.

1 comment:

Mel said...

i hear ya - best advice - friends......my friend takes me to town this weekend and tours all the products with me. once yochana will be home she will show me how to maintain cute baby hair (for beginners i assume, lol).
other then that i have no earthy clue, lol